dimarts, 7 de juny del 2016

My best day

When I was litlle, all the summers I went to Ibiza with my grandparents. All the days I went to the beach with my grandmother and after at 3 o'clock I went with my grandfather in his boat. All the days we did the same, a litlle of fishing and after we went swimming in a beautiful place. But one day with my cousin, my grandfather and I, went to swmmig but I saw in the skyline two dauphins, I cried my Grandfather and we went to the place. There was nothing, the dauphins was disapear. I was very very sad. My cousin looked in the water and he saw a strange form under the water and he cried my Grandfather. My grandfather went to saw what my cousin cried. The face of my grandfather changed, he was amazed. I asked what happened, and my grandfather cried me. I ran to looked what happened and I didn't believe what I saw. There was a whale under the boat!! It was enormeous, I wanna went to swimmig with her but my grandfather forbade me to went into the sea. The whale disapeared and we returned to the beach with my grandmother, I explained the history everyone all the summer. It was one of the best moments in my life.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada