dimarts, 7 de juny del 2016

Italy 2016

It was the second time I was in Italy. I passed amazing moments with my friends in Italy, this year and a year ago. This year we took the bus to the airport the 29 of Marth at 5:15am. When I opened my bag in the bus I saw that a juice was open in my bag. All my food and my bag was wet and sticky. The travel began very well. When we arrived to Pisa we went to visit the Pisa tour adn after Lucca.
 The second day we went to Florence, my favourite town in Italy. I love this town it was so beautiful. We have a very good day in Florence, at the morning we went to visit the Duomo of Florence, we wait 3 hours for enter and after we climbed 475 stairs.
 The third day we went to Siena and after we took the bus to Roma. I slept in the bus because I was exhausted and whe I woked up I saw all my friends with his mobils taking photos of me and laughing. I asked why they took photos and they told me I was sleeping with the open eyes. The travel to Roma was very long, 3:30h. At the afternoon we arrived to Roma. The hotel was very big and with so many stairs. The first night in the hotel I don't slept in my room because my roommate was sleeping with the tv on and he didn't heard me. I took a mattress and I slept in an other room with friends. 
The next day in Roma was very boring because we went to the Vatican and we spend 3 hours in the Vatican with the guide speaking. After that we went to the center of Roma for freetime. I went to Footlocker with my friend Aina but when we wanted return to the meeting point we did not remember how to return and it was the time. We ran in Roma searching the square, we asked a people, like in pekin express, and finally we find the square. The last day we went to the colesseum in Roma and after we return to the center for freetime. Everybody were sad because it was the last day in Italy.
 We took to bus to Civitavecchia and we wait the ferri. The ferri arrived with 2 hours of delay. In the ferri we meet a lot of people and we laught a lot. The next day at the afternoon we arrived to Barcelona and took a bus to Castello. We arrived here at 12.30 am. We were very tired. The next day I didnt go to school.
Affichage de IMG-20160404-WA0009.jpg en cours...
Affichage de IMG-20160404-WA0009.jpg en cours...
Affichage de IMG-20160404-WA0009.jpg en cours...
Affichage de IMG-20160404-WA0009.jpg en cours...

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada