dimarts, 7 de juny del 2016

Darkness

Darkness represent one of the most important part of my life. Darkness help me for take the better decisions, remember the best moments in my life and for see the diferences between whith the wrong things and good things. Every day I closed the window and the door of my bedroom, I put music and I began to think in my life, my future, the past and the present. This is the moment when I took the decisions and I do refelxions of my life. Darkness also is a part of my life. I lived very dark moments in my life and I go ahead. And I see darknees like a support in my life. A lot of people see darkness like a negative thing but without this moments of darkness the life is a lie. We need to fall for get up, and learn about the life.
Darkness is a very expansive subject and with a lot of interpretation. My interpretation of darkness is without Darkness in my life I can't progrese and go ahead.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada